Register for a Program
To register online, visit www.recreation.vancouver.ca
Then select the Register for an Activity icon. You
can browse and search activities without an account, but you need to
create an online account before you can register.
604.257.8180 (press 1) You may register yourself and up
to two other people in each course. VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
You may register yourself and up to two other people in
each course. Cash, debit, cheque, VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
Interested in a program? Register early!
Programs are cancelled when individuals wait until the last minute to
register. The staff team make decisions on programs two days prior to
the start date. If not enough people sign up, the program will either be
cancelled or postponed. Don’t be disappointed!
Vancouver Park Board Online
Registration and Reservation System Information
Go to recreation.vancouver.ca to:
- Create or update your profile
• Purchase and renew passes
• Check your pass expiry date
• Register for programs
• Create a wish list of upcoming programs
• Submit your request for a room rental
Do you currently have an online account?
It will be automatically transferred over to the new system.
If you need to reset your password
• Click “Sign In”, select “Forget your password?” and follow the steps to get your new password.
• Login with your email address and confirm your account information is correct.
Never registered online before? Go to:
• Click “Sign In” or “Create an Account” to set up your profile and password before registration opens for fall programs.